This webinar was a special presentation hosted by myself with Morley Robbins and provided a great introduction to many aspects of mineral balance to those who attended.
Topics covered include:
- What is the Root Cause Protocol?
- How do we end up with mineral imbalances? What does magnesium do? What do other minerals such as iron, copper, ceruloplasmin have to do with anything?
- What do minerals have to do with health conditions such as digestive and gall bladder problems, brain fog, allergies, joint and muscle pain, fatigue, sleep challenges, etc?
- How do minerals impact on me and my daily life/challenges?
- If I get testing done, how will I know what to do to fix imbalances? What do HTMA and blood tests show?
- Some details on the Root Cause Protocol (Stops, Starts and some of the ‘whys’ behind them).
- Q & A and open discussion from participants on the day.
This is a valuable session for those wishing to broaden their knowledge on the Root Cause Protocol, to gain confidence in how they slot into the protocol (or how other family/friends may slot in) and those planning on getting further testing done, but who want to understand it a little more.
Please firstly complete registration of your details so we can keep in touch about updates on this event (including letting you know of future events), and to help us in the case you have trouble down the track accessing this product.
Step 2: Purchase access to this paid event
Please complete payment of $25 USD to view the webinar and notes.
This webinar will be available for you to view more than once, and an email will be sent within 24 hours including extra details which are discussed during the event. The email address used to pay with paypal will be used to send this message unless you otherwise advise an alternative.
PLEASE make sure you hit ‘Return to Merchant’ once you have successfully paid. This takes you to the location which will allow you to view the video.
You will be able to come back to this final page with the video details in the future. I would suggest bookmarking it if you wish to come back, or refer to your email.